TODAY IS FIRST SATURDAY DEVOTION FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE 2020
“My daughter, look at My Heart surrounded with thorns with which ungrateful men pierce it at every moment by their blasphemies and ingratitude. You, at least, try to console me, and say that I promise to assist at the hour of death, with all the graces necessary for salvation, all those who, on the first Saturday of five consecutive months go to confession and receive Holy Communion, recite five decades of the Rosary and keep me company for a quarter of an hour while meditating on the mysteries of the Rosary, with the intention of making reparation to me.” —Our Lady of Fatima
Why Five Saturdays?
We thank our Lady for adoring her Son Jesus Christ our Lord on that first Holy Saturday before His Resurrection. As good children of Our Mother Mary, we adhere to her call to join her in prayer to continue seeking the face of God for the good of our world
Our Lady requested for “Five first Saturdays of reparation” in order to atone for the five ways in which people offend her Immaculate Heart:
- attacks upon her Immaculate Conception
- attacks against her Perpetual Virginity
- attacks upon her Divine Maternity and the refusal to accept her as the Mother of all mankind
- for those who try to publicly implant in children’s hearts indifference, comtempt and even hatred of this Immaculate Mother
- for those who insult her directly in her sacred images.
HAIL MARY, FULL OF GRACE…